Canna Club 1950-51

Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Authors
Creighton University
Issue Date
3/28/1950
Type
Image
Language
Keywords
STUDENT GROUPS , Catholic
Research Projects
Organizational Units
Journal Issue
Alternative Title
Abstract
Cana Club 1950-51 Information about the Cana Club, founded by Fr. Deglman Under the guidance of the Rev. Francis Deglman, S.J., the Cana Club was established in April of 1947. All Catholic married couples at Creighton and their friends are eligible for membership. The club is primarily an organization to study, understand more clearly, and promote Christian marriage. The objective of the members is to help in promoting a thorough Catholic life in all communities and societies to which they belong. p. 119 http://hdl.handle.net/10504/26721
Description
Citation
Publisher
License
Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Creighton University Archives and Special Collections. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed . The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please credit: Creighton University Archives and Special Collections.
Journal
Volume
Issue
PubMed ID
DOI
ISSN
EISSN