1965? Medical School, Exterior

No Thumbnail Available
Authors
Issue Date
1965
Type
Photo
Language
Keywords
Research Projects
Organizational Units
Journal Issue
Alternative Title
Abstract
School of Medicine building, 14th and Davenport, as it looked shortly before its demolition in 1968 and 1969. The Health Sciences Library was housed on the fourth floor from 1917 until 1960.
Description
Citation
Publisher
Unkown
License
Journal
Volume
Issue
PubMed ID
DOI
ISSN
EISSN